Thursday, April 29, 2004

The Campus Newspaper site that originally had this is too busy but I found it on usnet via google
"Pat Tillman is not a hero: He got what was coming to him By Rene Gonzalez April 28, 2004:"

I will just include this little snippet.

Al-Qaeda won't be defeated in Afghanistan, even if we did kill all
their operatives there. Only through careful and logical changing of the underlying conditions that allow for the ideology to foster will
Al-Qaeda be defeated.

-- I will defend your right to say what you want, I will also defend the right of people to think you are a complete tool.

Do people really think Al-Qaeda and people who blow them selves up or trains up are doing it because anything than pure hate? I can't even remotely understand where this dude is coming from.

The fact you get to enjoy security and peace provided by people who have made a choice to join the millitary and seem to completely fail to understand that blows my mind.

OneMan

No comments: