Friday, October 01, 2004

Ok, I am going to get my Tom Peters on again for a moment. I had to take the Van in to get the brakes looked at.

Took it to Merlin Mufflers and as always they were quick, explanined what they thought the needed to do and why and seemed glad to see me. Even offered some advice on how to keep the warping on the rotors down (Mrs. OneMan needs to break a little sooner). Every time I go there I walk away happy.

Anyway as I am waiting for the van I go accross the street to McDonalds. As I am finishing up a woman complains to the manager about the flies (insects, not frys) that were bothering her and her grandkids. The manager said, I'll look into it, yada, yada, yada. Didn't really seem to care, didn't ask if he could give the kids an extra Happy Meal(tm) toy or something.


OneMan

No comments: