Friday, August 19, 2005

It would appear Jesica Alba is a Obama fan


Are you political?
I definitely have my point of view.

What is that?
I can’t wait for Barack Obama to run for something. Cause I am voting.

Do you think he’ll be president in the future?
I sure hope so. I hope people are open-minded enough to have somebody like Barack.


He did run for something in fact he has run for several things, the US Senate as well as the Illinois House and Congress. I would suggest you try also voting in elections before Obama runs for something.

Follow the link, her take on the war in Iraq and our involvement in Afganistan is rather entertaining. Yes, someone did forward this to me. No, I have no idea why Newsweek figured anyone gave two shakes about Jesica Alba's feelings about current events.

OneMan

No comments: