Sunday, July 22, 2007

Well it's nice to be back, in catching up on things I did a Sneed scan, how often she references herself never seases to amaze me.

Friday the 20th
The landmark Family Secrets trial, which just unloaded new details of the grisly murders of Tony and Michael Spilotro, reminded me of my first encounter with a young Tony Spilotro.
Consider.
It is a journalistic baptism of sorts to cover your first murder trial.


Thursday the 19th
A testament: I learned about Oprah's loss at Sho Studio on Wednesday from my hairdresser, Esther Ling -- a testament of sorts to how many people feel like they are a part of Oprah's life. When I got to the office, I learned Oprah had written about Gracie in the August issue of her magazine O.

Yes, an entire generation will remember where they were when they heard Oprah's dog died.

The 15th
I have been a journalist for more than four decades in a city known for its gritty, no-nonsense reporting.

Ah yes another Michael Sneed reporter story....

July 4th
have no special Fourth of July to remember.

Heck of a way to start a story.

No comments: