Sunday, March 16, 2008

Well it has been a week.

A week of folks offering thoughts to me on what we did wrong, what they think we should have done differently or better. Have to admit I agree with what they have said to some degree or another, not all of it by any means but some of it makes sense.

However I think some good is going to come out of all of this.

First, I think we learned some things as Republicans in this part of the state about how to have a ground game and what a ground game means.

Secondly: I hope we have awoken some committeemen about what being a committeemen is going to require going forward. The days of being passive about it are over.

Third: I think we have everyone thinking, even if it coming up with a million ways we messed up they are thinking and good can come from that.


We will see if these lessons last....

OneMan

No comments: