Monday, April 21, 2008

Last post tonight, in looking some stuff up I found a post from back in May of last year about the congressional race it is kind of interesting to see what I got right and wrong.

On the other hand if Hastert does not run for re-election. The Republican primary is likely a brutal affair that ends up going negative with some Republicans ending up seriously pissed off. Odds are these pissed off Republicans are going to sit on their hands at best and work against the nominee at worst.

Well turns out I was more right on that then I ever figured.

Yeah, that's the answer. Nor is the answer some attorney who hasn't run for anything in his life. Sorry don't get me wrong as a Republican I would love for the democrats to run someone like that because they would be easy pickings for any of our guys. Mr. Stein has only lived in the district for a couple of years, so he has no real base locally. The 14th is basically a conservative area you need a moderate Democrat to have a chance. Global warming isn't the big issue in the 14th and not the issue to build a campaign around for this neck of the woods.

Well I didn't see Foster coming, but I was right about Mr. Stein.

No comments: