- If there are still seats available on the uper deck don't sit on the stairway leading to the uper deck.
- Don't say you are waiting for someone and hold a seat when it is obvious you just don't want someone sitting with because of their size, gender or race. It is really obvious.
- If you are riding any sort of express train, don't put your stuff on the second seat. It's going to be needed poindexter.
- It's ok to drink a beer on the train, but note it is cheaper to buy it at a drug store near the station instead of at the station.
- Just accept the fact that sometimes the train is not going to stop in front of your part of the door clump. It does not give you the right to side shuffle into the door clump.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
I am aware of all Metra Traditions...
Since I am aware of all Metra Traditions I figured since ridership is up I would drop some knowledge on you all...
Posted by OneMan at 9:51 PM