- Start aggressively addressing the outstanding clemency requests
- Come up with a comprehensive campaign finance solution for Illinois
- Demonstrate you can work with the legislature
- Be your own man
- Reverse the Pontiac move and other stuff that Rod has done in the last year.
- Learn from Rod's mistakes, seriously, Rod didn't learn from George's mistakes. Don't be a Rod.
- Re-open the state parks and historical sites, even during hard times people need that stuff.
- You are going to have a bunch of people who are going to be your friends. Remember to pick them wisely.
- Grab a Republican or two who will disagree with you.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Some Suggestions for our Next Governor.
Pat, this is for you...
Posted by OneMan at 9:00 PM