Sunday, February 08, 2009

So two new members of the board of the Aurora Election commission right before the hearing about the Democratic caucus.  Interesting.

I have to admit I know Ms. Perry the Democrat then I do Mike McCoy, I have spend more than a couple of election nights with Ms. Perry as my Democratic counterpart as an observer.  I don't know if the Democrats could have picked a better person to sit on the board. 

Again, even though Mike was the Republican County Board Chairman during the first part of my time as a committeeman, I have had a lot more interactions with Ms. Perry, so take that for what it's worth.

Reguardless I am looking forward to reading in my local paper why there was a need for this much change at once on the board.

OneMan

1 comment:

Jason said...

So what are your thoughts on the current crop of candidates for the upcoming election? How will your Republican candidates fare?