Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I know I am going to watch

The following statement was released by NBC Entertainment.
"Based on the hit U.K. reality show, "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" is a groundbreaking live series event premiering June 1 and stripped over four weeks in June. Ten celebrities of various backgrounds will be dropped into the heart of the Costa Rican jungle to face challenges designed to test their skills in adapting to the wilderness and to raise money for their favorite charities. Rod Blagojevich will be a participant on the show pending the court's approval."
Is it me or do you think the Rod Blagojevich defense fund is not considered a legitimate charity. I have a suggestion to raise even more money for charity, how about you can call and make a donation for a given celebrity to get a blow to a given body part....

Also at this point do you think whomever is advising him to do some of this stuff before the trial (the book, the show, WLS) is now just treating this all as some sort of dare from their buddies...

"I bet I you can' get him to show up to his next court appearance and he will speak with an English accent"

" I can totally get him to do that"

As for the show here is part of the reason it is big in the UK, I bet Patty is going to be thrilled about that.

Here are some pics from the 2008 UK Version

Yeah, doing this is going to get you some dignity back....

No comments: