Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Well one one governor candidate made it to the event...

For what it is worth the weather was really bad, so I can't blame anyone for not making it...

The one governor candidate who did make it was Adam Andrzejewski. I have to admit I kind of like the guy, if for no other reason than he is the first candidate I have ever heard use the word API and as a computer guy I have to give him props for that. Also his desire to make raw data on government spending available appeals to me (I work with data) since I think it is one form of Sunshine that will do everyone some good.

He does a good job working the crowd, really good for a first time candidate)and I think he is going to do a lot better than I would have thought three months ago. Will he win, who knows, lets see what the field looks like but I think he is going to surprise a lot of people.

I would like to meet a few of the other candidates and have a minute to chat with them, I will keep you abreast on how that is going.

OneMan

No comments: