Monday, November 02, 2009

So there are seven candidates for governor.

I am going to make my prediction for who is going to win in February...

It is either going to be Jim Ryan or Adam Andrzejewski...

Why, either Ryan is going to win it on name recognition or Adam is going to win it because he is going to be the top pick among the 'outsiders'.

With seven candidates that are all at least somewhat legitimate I think Adam's early work going to a ton of events (he is the only candidate I have seen more than once this season) might just pay off.

The other option is the field is going to be so big and confusing people will go to the name they know, Jim Ryan.

OneMan

1 comment:

Jon said...

I think you are on to something here, Henry. Brady has a chance too because of geography. Of course I am with Adam.