Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hultgren's latest against Hastert...

Well Randy up until I heard about those allegations I was telling people you were ok...

Not anymore. So using your logic since I worked for a software company that supplied software to law firms that defended all sorts of people (including criminals charged with murder) I must condone such things as well.

I am not going to dignify the allegations by repeating them. Suffice to say Randy when I get asked about the election now (and I get asked a lot) you are no longer on my list of guys they should consider voting for.

OneMan

2 comments:

Thoughful Voter said...

One Man, you may be premature in your judgment of Randy. I've seen enough of him to know that this doesn't seem his style. Besides, if he was going to start mud-slinging, why would he start by calling Hastert a human-trafficker? None of this makes sense. I for one can't wait to see how Randy responds.

Apology Accepted said...

Senator Hultgren made a public apology tonight in Aurora. It takes guts, and I'm glad that he is a man of integrity who can admit a mistake. I was disappointed with the mailer but he still has my vote.