Thursday, February 04, 2010

SLC and...

I think Mike Flannery put it best when he said....

"Dude"

I guess the whole child support thing kinds of blows my mind. You spend how much to get elected Lt. Governor (why you would spend your own money on that is beyond me) and your ex-wife (I think she is the ex) is taking you to court over child support.

Sorry man this goes beyond epic fail...

If I were you and if my 'consultants' knew about all of this and told you it would be 'no big deal' I would be contacting my lawyer...

From the Trib

"Scott Lee Cohen vowed to stay in the race for lieutenant governor today, saying he has shown honesty and courage that will bolster the Democratic Party's chances in November."

No, honesty and courage would have been to bring this up before the primary. If you really think people are going to say "Well once people found out he admited to the roids, so that's cool" then you really need to get in touch with reality...

The child support thing (if it is true) is enough to set the bozo bit with a ton of the electorate. I got news for you, the men who know that men who don't pay child support and abuse women are not really men are not a uniquely Republican group.

No comments: