Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why things are going to get a whole lot worse with the budget in Springfield before they get better.

Because with the Democrats in control of both houses of the legislature and the governor's office there is no need for the Republican's to cooperate. Without the cooperation of Republicans the Democrats are not going to push for any sort of tax increase or major budget cuts.

Governor Quinn's big threats he didn't follow-up on didn't help this at all. So lots of folks don't think this is real.

So at the end of the day you are going to have gridlock and deadlock, not leadership. I wish this was wrong, I wish this was different. I hope I will be proven wrong, but I doubt I will be.

OneMan

1 comment:

Peter V. Bella said...

All Quinn hopes for is to get elected. The he can go on being the corrupt buffoon that he is.

He is nothing more than a corrupt Chicago Democrat in reformer's clothing.