- The two districts have different tax rates, which one do you use? Can you impose a tax rate on a district that did not vote for it in referendum?
- How do you resolve any seniority issues between teachers?
- What if you unify two districts that teach at different levels (for example a Cook County HS district and a Cook County elementary district) then what do you do with tax rates? Do you keep both rates?
- One district is paying off a bond, the other district isn't do all the taxpayers in the newly formed district now pay off the bond?
- What about districts with Special Service Areas (areas that pay extra school taxes to retire bonds) will the SSA stay intact if the newly formed district ends up having kids outside the SSA attend the school funded by the SSA?