Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Some More On The Kifowit video...

A couple of days later I got an e-mail from her campaign indicating that she was against the tax increase.  The problem is it was a couple of days later (it was dated 9/10/2012) so it seems a day late and a dollar short.  But that isn't the part of the e-mail I found the most entertaining...

This tag line was...

Thank you for supporting me in my fight to take back Springfield!  

Who exactly are you looking to take Springfield back from? Mike Madigan? Doubt it since you are running as a Democrat and his organization has provided you with funding and assistance. Take a look at the A-1 filings, the Democrats run Springfield (because the voters well, voted for them, I get that) so who are you going to take Springfield back from.... I think it is a logical question IMHO, I however doubt my local newspaper is going to ask the question.

No comments: