Monday, November 25, 2013

Why I Decided Not To Run For Committeeman again

In the 10 plus years I have been blogging here, yes 10 years(go here to see the early days) I have also been a Republican Committeeman. After 14 years (I think it is that long) I decided about a month ago not to run for re-election as a committeeman...

Why?

Well in a nutshell, it stopped being fun a long time ago. That isn't a reflection on anyone in particular I suppose than myself, but it seems more of the people I encounter are motivated by anger.  The cause of this anger varies and I haven't been able to put my finger on it, but it just has sort of taken the fun out of it for me.

I am still going to be involved and will do stuff for candidates, but when it comes to down it I am not sure the party and I am in step anymore...


No comments: